History

 

The origins of the Villa are those of an ancient monastery built in the 1400s which is believed to be standing on the rustic court itself. The passing of the following centuries resulted in substantial modifications to the structure of the building and, in 1927, the architect Alberico Barbiano di Belgiojoso completed the renovation with stylistic interventions that accentuate the late 18th Century aspects of the villa. The central part of the villa is accessed from the main courtyard, containing the main hallway which connects to the rooms facing the park. The upper floor consists of the same features as the lower floor: the beautiful gallery which provides access to the bedrooms overlooking the park.